Tried so many things but still can't seem to fully get rid of mold & mildew build up? This annoying dilemma makes any tiled bathrooms or kitchen counters look awful and disgusting. Well, good news for you! Here's A SOLUTION THAT ACTUALLY WORKS!
This Magic Fungus Remover is formulated with silica gel base, this gel texture can be applied even on vertical or inclined surfaces. This gel solution fully permeates onto the surfaces it is applied to, thus eliminating fungus from the root, unlike other liquid cleaning products.
Effectively kills fungus from the root, preventing stubborn mold & mildew from building up again.
Comes with a slim spout for easy & precise application, especially for narrow gaps and crevices that are most prone to mold & mildew.
Applicable on tiles, ceramics, glass, and other surface prone to mold & mildew growth.
HOW TO USE:
- Wipe off dust and moisture off moldy surface with a dry towel.
- Open product lid and squeeze out the gel at least 3 mm thick directly on mold affected surface.
- Leave it for 3-5 hours.
- Check if the the molds are completely removed. If there are still some more remaining, repeat steps 1 to 3.
For cases when grout is too old or thick, multiple applications may be needed.PRECAUTIONS:
- Do not use it outside of its intended use.
- Make sure there is proper ventilation when using the product. Using rubber gloves is highly recommended.
- Cover the lid after use and keep out of reach of children.
- Skin and eye irritant. Rinse immediately with running water if product gets in contact with the skin or the eyes.
- Harmful if swallowed. For accidental ingestion, immediately induce vomiting and seek medical attention.
- It can cause color fading on clothes/fabric.
- Do not use or store product in freezing temperatures or near a heat source to prevent it from liquifying.